Pew Research Center study shows:
- 18 to 34 years old people have an average of 319 online connections.
- 63% of teenagers text message with friends on a daily basis - 39% speak on the phone daily
- 35% interact face-to-face outside of school
- Text-happy teens send more than 100 messages per day
- 21% of teens consume at least 16 hours of media per day - - 17% consume less than three hours per day
- 47% of the heavy users reported typically earning grades of C or below in school
More here on 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation study:
Inspire me! drive me! Daughter of Persian father and Parisian mother. Thanks to my Dad's job, I've been moving back and forth between America ... more
[INFOGRAPHIC] Teens today are more wired than ever! Is it good or bad for them?